Author Topic: Was Trump Robbed?  (Read 403 times)

YankeesFan1

• View Profile
Was Trump Robbed?
« on: December 24, 2020, 09:34:49 PM »
In my opinion yes. Here is why. In 2008 in what was considered an hisoric election, Obama was elected with 69 million votes.  Hillary Clinton received 65 million votes in 2016 in what was thought to be going in another historic election.  In 2016 Trump received 63 million votes.

Forward to 2020. Trump received 75 million votes including an extra 4% of African American votes over 2016. He received an historic 26% of the Latino vote.  Biden under performed Hillary Clinton in every large American city except for the ones he had to have in 6 swing states. Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, Phoenix, Las Vegas and Atlanta.  It just so happened that around midnight on election night, in each of these cities, vote counting was stopped and poll observers were kicked out. BUT, within minutes of poll watchers being kicked out vote counting resumed.  At midnight, when vote counting stopped Trump was leading Biden by huge margins in all of the 6 swing states. In Pennsylvania alone Trump led by 670,000 votes. Yet for days and weeks later Democrats in these cities were still finding and counting votes for Biden.

In all Biden supposedly received 80 million votes. Now if someone cares to make me believe that a 78 year old man, with obvious cognitive issues, who barely left the basement of his home got 11 million more votes than Obama did in 2008 then try. On top of that the Republicans gained 13 seats in the House of Representatives to only be 5 shy of becoming the majority paerty and there is a good chance the Republicans will retain control of the Senate. Republicans also gained in state legislatures across the country and picked up new Governorships.

All of which begs the question. If Republicans made gains in Congress and in state races all across the country how did Trump lose when he gained 12 million more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016?

I believe that cheating went on with fake mail in ballots, no checking for ID nor voter signatures. I believe the Deep State of D,C, is also involved (Justice John Roberts).

Guillermo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Was Trump Robbed?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 08:23:16 AM »
I don't subscribe to this theory. There has been no evidence to support it, only accusations. The numbers argument is illogical. It's like saying - let's elect a class president and there are 100 people in the class. The winner gets 60 votes and the loser gets 40 votes. Then four years later they elect another president, only there are 200 people in the class. The winner gets 120 votes and the loser gets 80 votes and you say - election fraud! How could the loser get more votes than the winner got the last election and still lose? The answer - more people voted. That's not fraud.

Jack Straw

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 06:30:11 AM »
I guess I just find it hard to believe that Trump got 10 million more votes than in 2016...and Biden got more than Obama...more than any president in history without campaigning at all...and won.

Guillermo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2020, 01:26:11 PM »
I guess I just find it hard to believe that Trump got 10 million more votes than in 2016...and Biden got more than Obama...more than any president in history without campaigning at all...and won.

I'm curious why you find that hard to believe. There was an unprecedented opportunity for people to vote months before Election Day and vote they did. Even here local I think they were saying nearly half the people that vote on Election Day had already voted. Think about it - give people 1 day to vote and then give them 6 months to vote. Makes perfect sense to me.